I have always been jealous of how many of the saints were able to get a thousand things done in a day, do so on 2-4 hours of sleep, and when they weren’t praying they were able to learn more stuff in a few days than a normal human could in a few years. Of course, they were able to do all of this by the grace of God and through their daily reception of the Eucharist, but for the rest of us who are struggling just to find time to pray one rosary a day – I thought a little cheating might be in order.
Photo by Atilla1000
We are capable of great things. But nowadays, we seem to need a little help in forming the habits that will make us great. Once we develop these habits, we can then harness their power to make us glorious saints. That’s why I thought that I’d give you a cornucopia of tips that will help you do anything from sleep less to learn more quickly. Keep in mind, all of these are just a means to an end, but if you keep your eyes on the prize they should help out a lot:
Sleep Better, and Shorter
- Scientific Speed Reading: How to Read 300% Faster in 20 Minutes
- Hacking Knowledge: 77 Ways to Learn Faster, Deeper, and Better
- How to Learn Any Language – Quickly, Easily, Inexpensively, Enjoyably and on Your Own
Better Motivation and Simple Living
Work Better, and Smarter
- Hack Your Work: 23 Ways to Get Ahead, Work Less and Achieve More
- Inbox Zero: How to Regain Your Control Over Email
I hope this list helps! Let me know if any of these tips worked for you! If not, you should probably just pray more. Anyway, can’t wait to hear from you!